What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a system of clear plastic trays /aligners which are used to do orthodontic treatment; essentially Invisalign acts as clear braces.
Invisalign trays fit precisely over your teeth and move your teeth gradually to an ideal arch-form, bite alignment, and beautiful smile. These clear aligners typically move your teeth more quickly than traditional braces, and it does so invisibly.
Other people will not know you are wearing braces because Invisalign trays are almost invisible.
How are my custom aligners made?
Your clear aligners are created using industry-leading technology based on your customized treatment plan.
Living with Invisalign® clear aligners
Live your life, transform your smile.
- Keep eating all your favorite foods.
- Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
- Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
- You’ll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
- You’ll be ready for anything, from movie night to coffee with friends. Just take your aligners out to eat and drink, then brush your teeth before putting them back in.
- Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
- Parents, your teen’s aligners will have blue compliance indicators to assure you they’re wearing them enough.
How much does Invisalign® cost?
Every smile is unique. So is every budget. We will assess your teeth in an orthodontic consultation appointment and offer you a treatment plan.You can pay for your Invisalign treatment with a monthly payment plan.
What is a monthly payment plan?
A monthly payment plan or financing is an arrangement between you and your doctor to spread the cost of your Invisalign clear aligners over the length of your treatment. Typically, doctors will request a down payment before treatment begins.
How can a monthly payment help me?
Making small payments throughout the course of your Invisalign treatment rather than all at once can make it easier to plan your monthly budget.